This holiday season has many people reaching for a different kind of buzz. A refreshing glass of lemonade or iced tea will go ideal with that. But don’t forget to kick it up a notch by reaching for a mind-blowing glass of cannabis-infused lemonade instead. You can get your THC tincture from DoobDasher
This weekend is an official kick-off to holidays, and we all know that things are a little bit different this year; there’s one thing that won’t change; family dinner and refreshing drinks on your porch or while having family discussions. Sure, you can pour out a glass of rose or make margarita yourself, but if you’re not in the mood for alcohol or you’re attempting a California sober lifestyle? You can still enjoy something delicious and cold with an alight buzz by trying out this easy spin on the lemonade and iced tea.
The simple way to brew a fantastic cannabis-infused lemonade is by mixing a few drops of THC lemon tincture offered at DoobDasher into your favorite lemonade recipe. Filled the dropper and squeezed your desired amount directly into your drink.
This recipe is refreshing, quick, and easy, perfect for lunchtime.
8 lemons (0.5L of lemon juice)
1.35L cold water
200-250g of sugar
2-3 teaspoons of THC lemon tincture from DoobDasher.
- Start by juicing your lemons; you can also use a blender or electric juicers to help you squeeze out every last drop of liquid gold.
- Mix lemon juice with water and sugar in a glass pitcher stirring well to ensure that all sugar is dissolved.
- Add your tincture and mix well. Make sure you’re mindful of dosage.
This tincture can also be utilized to make infused iced-tea. The tincture’s strong bitter taste doesn’t pair divinely as it does with lemonade. So to make it better, use infused honey.
6 cups of water
3 tablespoons of loose leaf tea
Infused tincture of your choice from DoobDasher
½ cup of all-natural honey.
To brew this iced-tea, prepare infused honey first
- Place half a cup of water and ½ cup of all-natural honey in a small saucepan and set the heat to medium-low.
- Add in the amount of tincture you desire; keep in mind that this honey can also be used for several other teas, drinks, and beverages.
- Once the mixture reaches 150 degrees Fahrenheit, start stirring until all honey is dissolved into the water.
- Pour into a glass container and place the container in the refrigerator for 12 hours to solidify.